Pre-Assessment Activity Assessment: Sulphur Spring
Fill this form out to demonstrate that you are prepared to take the TSI Assessment.
PJC Student ID or Social Security Number
You must answer each question to complete this assessment.
1. What is the purpose of the TSI Assessment?
It will help place me in the appropriate level of college courses.
It can help diagnose skills that I may need help with.
Both of the above.
2. Which best describes the format of the TSI Assessment?
Paper and pencil test.
Computer based test. All answers are multiple choice.
Computer based test. All answers are multiple choice except for the essay.
3. How many questions are in each section?
Varies, depending on how many correct or incorrect answers I enter.
4. What sections are on the TSI Assessment?
Mathematics, History, Science
Reading Comprehension, Mathematics, Writing
Writing, Biology, Economics
5. The TSI Assessment is not timed.
6. Are you allowed to bring a calculator into the test?
7. What additional resources exist that can help you prepare to take the TSI Assessment?
Videos located on the PJC website.
Sample questions from the College Board located on the PJC website.
Non Course Based Options available through PJC.
All of the above.
8. Can you retake the TSI Assessment?
Yes, but only once per semester.
Yes, as often as I choose, but I will need to pay for each retest and I should study the resources available to me before retaking the TSI Assessment.
Do Not Fill This Out